Check out our available numbers from the list below then get in touch with us via email on email@example.com to let us know which number you would like and we will email you with the bank details you need to get involved.
1st Prize - Number 53
2nd Prize - Number 62
1st Prize - Number 2
2nd Prize - Number 36
1st Prize - Number 40
2nd Prize - Number 96
1st Prize - Number 19
2nd Prize - Number 48
1st Prize - Number 32
2nd Prize - Number 95
1st Prize - Number 29
2nd Prize - Number 5
1st Prize - Number 13
2nd Prize - Number 22
1st Prize - Number 16
2nd Prize - Number 22
100 CLUB RULES
The purpose of the 100 Club is to raise funds. The money will be paid into the PTFA 100 Club bank account and used to meet funding requests from the school, providing equipment, resources and opportunities for pupils.
1. For a cost of £2 per month (i.e. per draw) you will have one number between 1 and 100.
2. A draw will be made every month with a 1st and 2nd prize.
3. The prizes will total at least 35% of the annual income.
4. This will be apportioned as: 1st prize of £50, 2nd prize of £20.
5. The 100 Club is a private lottery and is open to all parents, carers, staff and friends of St Joseph's Catholic Primary School. Anyone age 16 or over can join.
6. Payments must be made by standing order (preferably annually but monthly is accepted). One month’s notice is required for cancellation.
7. Member’s numbers will only be entered if their subscription is up to date.
8. If a member has no valid reason for missing a payment, their number may be sold to someone on the reserve list.
9. The draw shall be made by the Head Teacher in the last assembly each month.
10. The winning cheques will be issued within 14 days of the draw.
11. The numbers for each month’s winners will be posted on the school website and Facebook page.
12. The 100 Club will be run by the PTFA. In case of any dispute the decision of the Committee is final.
13. Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the 100 Club if his/her subscription renewal remains unpaid for a period of one month.
14. If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into PTFA funds after six months.